Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Cummins
- Model: QSB 6.7
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 355hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 4 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2017
- Engine Location: Center
2 berths which can accommodate 4. There is a V-berth centerline queen and a starboard aft cabin with queen-sized berth. V-berth has individual lighting on either side of the mattress, and plenty of natural light, 110V electrical outlets, and two closets. The spacious starboard aft cabin has an adjustable light, 110V electrical outlet, and closet. The head has a commode, sink with faucet, standup shower, and mirror.
- Garmin GPSmap XXXXX XS GPS/Chartplotter
- Garmin VHF 210 AIS Marine Radio
- Stern & Bow Thrusters
- Quick SBC 1100 NRG 12V/80A battery charger
- VTE Paguro 6000 5.5 KW, 60 Hz marine generator
- Sony MEX-N4200 BT Stereo receiver with CD player, Bluetooth (up to 2 inputs simultaneously), Aux input, and USB input with speakers throughout
- (3) Electric bilge pumps with bilge alarm
- Quick CHC 1202M electric windlass with chain counter
The main cabin is enclosed by Eisenglass and an acrylic wraparound (removable) enclosure. There is ample seating for 8, with a galley that has a wet bar, fridge, stovetop, and microwave. A large teak swim platform with a swim ladder is at the aft. The cockpit boasts outstanding visibility in all directions, and the controls and electronics are all easy to read and access. There is plenty of storage under the deck, and the hatches are easy to open, giving access to the engine compartment.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.